Banking & Financial Services
For Banking & Financial Services globally, the business landscape has never been more challenging. The tentative economic recovery following the meltdown of 2008 is being hampered on multiple fronts; ongoing credit concerns in Europe and the US, the once solid growth engine of China looking less robust and significant changes in the regulatory environment present a “triple threat” against a backdrop of global uncertainty. Many critical initiatives were either cancelled or suspended as the focus turned to reducing cost and reassessing the appetite for risk.
In the aftermath of the recent crisis in the global Banking & Financial Services sector have resulted in some key mandates for the decision makers.
- Regulatory compliances and Transparency leading to substantial change in reporting requirements
- Risk management
- Customer centricity - customer profitability analytics, dynamic product pricing, and actual benefits realization through customer loyalty programs
- Portfolio rationalization and subsequent system consolidation
- Business and cost transformation
How KEG Technologies Can Help You
KEG Technologies Banking & Financial Services (BFS) with over three decades of experience is widely recognized as a pioneer in delivering integrated IT and BPO solutions to meet the above-mentioned business needs. Our end-to-end service offerings include IT consulting, system integration and business systems management, infrastructure management services, and business process outsourcing.
The Asset Management and Securities practice has the domain expertise to service the entire value chain from buy-side to sell-side, from custodians to depositories and central counterparties. To achieve business and cost transformation, clients have leveraged our solutions such as 'Reference Data Management', ‘Financial Control & Reporting’, ‘Operational Fund Accounting’ and Reconciliation services.
KEG Technologies Banking practice have several client relationship that are more than a decade old. We solve problems in the areas of credit products and processes implementation, transaction processing, internet banking, and back office operations. Our comprehensive Risk and Compliance solutions suite helps banks in their credit risk and collection implementation life-cycle through proprietary models, standard approaches, and methodologies.
With over 15 years of experience and 1000+ strong team of plan administrators, implementation specialists, pension actuaries, and ASPPA-certified trained resources, KEG Technologies Benefits Administration practice service offerings include retirements, health & welfare benefits, trust accounting in standalone mode and Master Trust, actuarial valuations, and superannuation.
Track Record for Client Success
Over the last three decades, KEG Technologies's Banking & Financial Services practice has serviced fortune 1000 companies across the globe. Some of our marquee clients include:
- One of the largest European banks
- One of the world's largest retail bank
- A leading Caribbean bank
- Large credit card and lending institution
- Top 5 corporate credit card company
- One of the largest employees benefits firm
- Top 5 leasing firm
- One of the world’s largest brokerage firm
- Top 5 asset management firm in the world
- Global 3rd party pension administrator
- A Fortune 20 financial services firm